|The Hollywood Saxophone Quartet|
|Sheet Music normally costs money. Most 4-sax arrangements I've seen cost at least $20. This music you can download for free.|
However, If you can comfortably donate some money to a charity, please consider donating to one of the following charities before you download your music.
Which should you pick? If you particularly like one of these charities, it's a no-brainer. If you play sax - bari, for example - and you have no other reason, pick Bill's charity. If you are downloading my Mom's tune, Beau Soir, you might pick her charity. It's up to you.
It would also be nice if you mentioned HSQ when/if you perform the piece...
And Now, the Sheet Music:
- Alabamy Bound C:Ray Henderson,Arr:Bobby Van Eps,Inst:SSATBB. This has got to be one of my all-time favorite arrangements. Listen to the train come and go, and that squeak at the end when they finally apply the brakes!
- Beau Soir, C:Claude Debussy,Arr: by Harriet Crawford,Inst:SATB
- Darktown Strutters Ball, Ragtime from 1917 arranged for HSQ by Bobby Van Eps. INST: SSATBB
- Ghost Of A Chance C:Victor Young;Arr:Morrie Crawford,Inst:SATB+BD
- La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin, C:Claude Debussy,Arr:Russ Garcia,Inst:SATB
- La Plus Que Lente, C:Claude Debussy,Arr:Russ Garcia,Inst:SATB
- Maple Leaf Rag Maple Leaf Rag, C:Scott Joplin,Arr:Bobby Van Eps,Inst:SSATBB,1899. Another great arrangement for the Hollywood Saxophone Quartet + 2.
- Miniature Symphony For Saxaphones C/Arr:Russ Garcia, Inst:SATB, I'm not sure why Saxophone is spelled "Saxaphone", but that's the way it is on each title page. Note Russ Garcia initialed and dated the last page of each part.
- Mixed Commotions C/Arr:Russ Garcia,Inst:SATB+BD, One of the Bari pages is "tilted" - sorry, bari players, but that's the way my own copy is, I tried to straighten it but then lost the rehearsal letter. You'll just have to play that page tilted.